Model-based systems engineering.
We invite you to join us for three great engineer seminars highlighting latest product updates, case study presentations by current customers and solution demonstrations.
These seminars will help current users, managers, and prospective customers to learn about the latest advances in model-based systems engineering and will help you understand how to engineer better products and help keep your technical skills up to date.
Siemens & ATA presents HiL testing.
Advanced Test & Automation (ATA) and Siemens PLM Software are proud to present “HIL Testing of Lubrication System Components - An Oil Pump Case Study” at this event! This collaboration will showcase first-to-market systems (like ECT) and tools (like AMESim) to greatly reduce risk and accelerate time to market.
Hardware-in-the-loop testing ("HIL") is common in complex embedded systems development. Join us to find out how the same methodology can be applied to engine and transmission component development during our presentation at the event on March 17th @ 11:30 AM.
Tackle difficult aspects of product engineering.
MARCH 15th - (AGENDA)
Design, optimize and solve engineering systems efficiently using model-based systems engineering (MBSE) techniques
- How are PLM solutions shaping the MBSE processes?
- Solving NVH, performance, sizing using behavioral plant models
- Collaboration and sharing of simulation models and data between engineering teams
- Heterogeneous system integration and system architecture management
- Bridging the gap between C-coding and model-based development approaches
MARCH 16th - (AGENDA)
Customer presentations – OEMs and suppliers’ system modeling applications
- Come and learn how Cummins, Parker, GE, General Motors, Ford, to name a few, are leveraging this tool
- How LMS Imagine.Lab Amesim plant models help in solving engineering problems
- Present various application examples in thermal, fluids, electrical and mechanical domain.
MARCH 17th - (AGENDA)
Model-based controls development – Applications and user stories
- Advanced controls for powertrain systems
- Testing and validation of mechatronic systems
- Authoring error-free embedded software with Imagine Lab Embedded Software Designer