It's not an accident that musicians become musicians, and engineers become engineers: it's what they're born to do. And when they tune into their purpose, and truly align that purpose with their vision…well, then they’re capable of doing great things.
At Advanced Test and Automation, we believe that we’re doing great things too. Our purpose and our vision, is to make transportation safer the world over, by turning revolutionary ideas into reliable products.
Modern transportation forms the bonds of relationships, connects people, and keeps the world turning. It is critical to ensure that the components that make this possible, function at the highest and safest level.
ATA is dedicated to making this vision a reality. If you are looking to join a company with a true sense of purpose, where you can put your significant mechanical and technical skills to meaningful use, then we want to hear from you.
ATA has over a decade of expertise in developing customized test solutions for critical automotive components. As our newest Product Engineer, you will be integrated into the engineering team and support all aspects of R&D, design, and build of our test systems.
A scope of what you can be expected to accomplish includes:
- Generate design models and drawings using 3D SolidWorks that includes:
- Fixtures and layouts
- Hydraulic circuits
- Product configurations
- Ability to setup and run programs using a CNC machine.
- Research and execute R&D testing methodologies and then communicate findings to engineering team.
- Support manufacturing with mechanical builds.
- Support electrical design with panel layouts.
If you’re looking to be a part of something bigger – a stable, progressive, and mission driven company, and you have these qualifications, we want to hear from you:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science, or Bachelor of Technology.
- Basic understanding of:
- SolidWorks CAD
- C/C++ programming
- LabVIEW programming
- Strong understanding of electrical components, sensors, and transducers.
- Fundamental understanding of pneumatic system design.
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Overcome design challenges with patience, creativity, and attention to detail.
- Must be a quick thinker and work interdependently in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and shifting priorities
- Comfortable working with a multicultural team and client base