Modern transportation forms the bonds of relationships, connects people, and keeps the world turning. It is critical to ensure that the components that make this possible, function at the highest and safest level. Our purpose and our vision, is to make transportation safer the world over, by turning revolutionary ideas into reliable products.
ATA is dedicated to making this vision a reality. If you are looking to join a company with a true sense of purpose, where you can put your skills to meaningful use, then we want to hear from you.
Business Development Representative
ATA has over a decade of expertise in developing customized test solutions for critical automotive components. As our newest BDR, your primary goal will be to nurture business opportunities for our ECT™ Systems and modules and ATA Accurate™ calibration service.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Following up on leads captured through inbound marketing channels
- Identifying decision makers within targeted companies and divisions
- Making outbound follow-up calls to existing customers to cross-sell and up-sell
- Handling inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales qualified leads
- Entering new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the CRM
- Executing inbound and outbound marketing strategies, including maintenance of marketing channels
- Identifying and executing new targeted marketing campaign opportunities
- Engaging in ongoing training on B2B selling techniques
- Collaborating with application engineering and business development teams to execute on strategic sales opportunities
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, creative marketing and other activities
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and value proposition
If you’re looking for an opportunity to advance your career in sales and marketing, this could be the place for you. Every one of our employees is an engaged and valuable contributor to our mission. We respect each other, and trust and rely on each other to execute with excellence.
If you have these qualifications, we want to hear from you:
- Enrolled in the BBA, BSc in Computer Science or BA Communications programs (with Management option)
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills with the ability to work independently
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of productivity software (i.e. especially Keynote/PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Excellent listening skills
- High energy and entrepreneurial spirit with an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to perform algebraic mathematics, measurement unit and currency conversions
- Work experience in any sales role (retail, telemarketing, etc.) is an asset
- Professional proficiency or working knowledge of Mandarin Chinese, German or Spanish an asset
- Experience with creative graphics and/or video software (ie. Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut) an asset